Long time din update le. Two factors – lazy plus no time. Finally feel like updating it le. Haha. Anyway shall just blog recent events that happened around mi recently.
Last week was preparation for college day. Had 2 rehearsals and because of it had took out every single equipment of the PA club. Lolx. In total had to set-up 2 outdoor systems and one huge screen. On top of that, I had onli 4 people under mi to help set up initially. Luckily had requested for few more guys to help out, if not have to reach sch at 5 plus to start setting up. Anyway College Day was a rather huge success. Heard that the performance team did not flop at all! CONGRATS to Xinming, Jun Xiong and Kay How who were the respective ics, as well as all the PA members who have helped out one way or another!! PA ROCKS!! My side was quite good too. Just that the huge screen apparently fell when I was not around. So I take it as din drop la since I din see. Hehe. Must comment that the broadcast team had worked hard since everyone had to stay throughout the whole event. Proud to be their IC sia!!!
Anyway after that we went out to celebrate at the SUNTEC MARCHE. Thankful to seniors that come see us and most importantly, GAVE us a TREAT! Haha. We chatted till 9 plus before heading home. That’s all for Saturday.
Sunday was another exciting and fun day that I had been looking forward to. Finally a time for mi to go out and chill. Caught a movie at Suntec : Poseidon. First time caught a movie at Cathay Suntec and am rather disappointed. All along I thought the cinema there is classy that kind de. But apparently was rather lousy? Nvm. But I enjoyed the show nevertheless! This month end have 2 good friends celebrating their entry to this world. :) Which means that my pocket is left with a big hole. Nvm since it’s a annual affair. Lolx.
Hols r approaching!!! Really hope to chill during the hols. Kinda stress sia. But can’t slack too much le cuz common test 2 is right after the hols. :/
Anyway I’m gonna step down from PA soon. Really dun wish that day to come so soon. I’m so gonna miss PA soooooooo much. Haiz.
PA OEI! OEI! PA OEI! OEI! PA OEI! And we go….. na na na ….