Image hosted by Photobucket.com


<
$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Year 2006

Happy CNY people!!! First post of the year… just realized that there is so much thing happening around mi and I wan to share with everyone!!! Starting from last December. The end of year hols was great! There is onli enjoyment and fun. Throughout the hols I hardly touched any homework. That’s y i was so afraid to start scholl again

December Hols
The last week of the December hols was super fun!!! I’m so so so SO GLAD that I had signed up being an OGL! Its like the event of the year… getting to know more ppl, playing a fool, cheering like crazy… its just like the council feel I had during secondary sch… even though the preparation was so tiring, going back to sch almost every single day, but I think its all WORTH IT! Everyone is looking forward to the start of Orientation!

Orientation!
Its orientation!!! The first day was super funny… we were supposed to welcome the J1 peeps, but we all were just shouting ”WELCOME TO NJC!” hopefully did not scare any of them mans… First week was kinda boring ba. Cuz we had to attend so many lessons lo! Even the J1s also have to attend so many mock lessons. Haha pity them. I’m rather satisfied that OG 14 are able to bond among themselves even though it is just in a matter of 4 days, and there is no fun at all! Yep yep.

Second week of the orientation was the highlight!!! I did not get to work with my direct junior class, but I got S02!!! Initially I was quite sian diao, but after the end of everything, I was so damn PROUD of them!! Can’t get any better junior class le! To actually see them grow from strangers to become a cosy family, I think the ogls as well as the S02 people had done a very very good job! In addition, S02 had once again surprised mi during the dance party! All of them had transformed into hip hop dancers!! Especially Alex, break dancer somemore! S02 is just full of talents ba. Even my Cat high junior council pres is in S02, and he is able to bring everyone together as a class! Oh mans. S02 Rocks! I wun forget u guys de! Tom, Dick, Harry, andy, all the gals, EVERYONE!!! Thanks for the wonderful experience all of u guys had contributed!

i love you* @ 12:25 PM

+ about me

~JeStYn lIm WeI QIn~
~Ai Tong Pri Sch~
~~Catholic HIgh~~
~National Junior College~
~~05S14~~
~Ignis~
~~Table Tennis~~
~Public Address~
~~31.07.1988~~


+ links

Public Address :D
Brenda
Camillus
Choon Choon
Christine
Elaine
Fen Ning
Henry
Hsein Meng
Hui Lin
Josephine
Jia Lin
Jie Ying
Kendrick
Smelly Melly
Melissa (NJC)
Pei Lin
Roman
Shao Jie
Shiu Cheong
Shi Hui
Sin Yee
Xiao Hui
Xinming
Zhi Yong


+ archive

  • post promos...
  • Promo week...
  • post CT...
  • back from YLTC
  • 4 june 2005
  • 29 may 2005
  • May 20...
  • Champion!!
  • competition wk...
  • 18 april
  • + credits

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    + tag boardGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com