CNY was rather okay this year. Usual routine going around to relatives house collect ang bao! I think every year my collection just go down the hill, lesser by the year. But oh wells, it’s the blessing that is supposed to be the more important.. J something different for this year, a few of us actually went to countdown for Chinese New Year. It was rather a good experience cuz we got a perfect view of the fire works display, and its just beautiful!
Wednesday was a pretty short day for mi… nothing much happened. But the morn pub stunt had made mi think of last year. Dunno whether I had made the correct decision of really dropping that council thing. Just missed the days in Cat High,miss everyone in council, especially the exco – chew, cam, wei yi, khai nam, Joachim, not forgetting the rest! But… oh wells, it had past my time. At least I still got to be an OGL. : ))))
Thursday was the the worst day I ever had so far in the new year. Shall not elaborate. But so feel relieved that everything was back to normal at the end of the day. I’ve just met a kind person., lucky mi.
Happy Birthday to Reuben, Wen Yun and sheng hua!
Friday the usual longest day of the week. But at least we get to watch movie for the double GP, for once I thot gp is interesting. ^^ Had 06so2 outing in the evening. We went to PS pizza hut for dinner. I enjoy being with the06s02 people. The guys r so funny la- andy, ming hui, Lu bo, alex, and all the chatty gals! My gosh! Really a GREAT dinner!
06s02, pls cherish wat u all have now, really hope that all of u people r willing and able to stay in NJC!!! The OGLS r always proud of u! ^^
i love you* @ 12:26 PM