Image hosted by Photobucket.com


<
$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Today supposedly have guys outin... sian diao la... 2 weeks I organize for the guys then the turnout rate sux la... last week got 3 guys including mi... this week improve by 1! Wow... like wat I learnt from the movie I watched today, always look at the bright side of things! hmm... so maybe the next outing 5 guys will turn out! Nvm...

Anyway met up with khow, xinming and jun xiong watch xiao hai bu ben 2... supposedly wanted to watch at ps. But tix were sold out, so end up we booked tickets at marina centre. I strongly recommend everyone to watch this show!! Its just so touching with the right amount of humour. Especially when they converse in hokkien, sound so Singaporean! Anyway I learnt much from this movie. One is not finished when one lose, but one is finished when one quits. Its just so touching that tears welled up in my eyes. And even rolled down my cheeks at times. Luckily I'm not the onli one. Xinming also teared k! haha... I'm sure khow and jx just controlled their tears.

FAMILY = Father and Mother, I LOVE you!

So sweet rite! I'm so gonna cherish my parents even more now! : )))

the people watching the movie some were quite irritating. Throughout the movie keep taking pictures, must be that Joshua ang la. -_- Hmm… but their acting skills had really improved form the last movie.

When was the last time u had praised someone?
When was the last time ppl had praised you?
When was the last time u said 'I love you?'


Some things to ponder about...

After the movie I rushed down to hougang to meet parents for dinner! Its my dad's Chinese birthday!! Happy Birthday daddy!! Had a sumptuous dinner with family and ah ma.

It was still early so I decided to go look for the s14 guys. We met up again at somerset to watch chingay. Was rather impressed by the lightings and sound systems! There's like hundreds of lightings la. Wander how that person is able to control all of them. Oops, not the main point. Anyway so many ppl there, all I see is heads of others, just have to admit that I am short la. But at least there's jun xiong to pei mi! haha. The chingay parade ended with fireworks display! Although it was rather a small scale one, but I still think it make the finale rather spectacular!

There goes my Saturday...

i love you* @ 1:13 AM

+ about me

~JeStYn lIm WeI QIn~
~Ai Tong Pri Sch~
~~Catholic HIgh~~
~National Junior College~
~~05S14~~
~Ignis~
~~Table Tennis~~
~Public Address~
~~31.07.1988~~


+ links

Public Address :D
Brenda
Camillus
Choon Choon
Christine
Elaine
Fen Ning
Henry
Hsein Meng
Hui Lin
Josephine
Jia Lin
Jie Ying
Kendrick
Smelly Melly
Melissa (NJC)
Pei Lin
Roman
Shao Jie
Shiu Cheong
Shi Hui
Sin Yee
Xiao Hui
Xinming
Zhi Yong


+ archive

  • Post CNY
  • 2006!!!
  • post promos...
  • Promo week...
  • post CT...
  • back from YLTC
  • 4 june 2005
  • 29 may 2005
  • May 20...
  • Champion!!
  • + credits

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    + tag boardGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com